Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Grass Cutter!





I was upset that I have to spend RM 100 every time I call up Amin to come and fix my garden. He does a good job, but unfortunately my wife and I decided that it is not reasonable to spend that much to cut the grass and do up the garden every month or two. So I wanted to be a multitasking hero!

I bought this Black & Decker grass cutter (UP) and tried it twice. The price is very reasonable, RM 169.00 and I could use it for 2 years without any problem. It's covered under warranty. So guess what, I also wanted to talke credit for the good look of the exterior.

Great, Its not as easy at it seems. I could not even cut about 50 sq/f and I gave up. Seriously gave up. In the hot sun, I was exhausted! The best part is, I think I damaged my cute little grass more. I complained to my wife and guess what, Amin will be back at 3 PM today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment